We really care about your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, we’d like to present you the most important information on how we process your personal data and cookie files, which are being used by our Service. These information were prepared according to the GDPR, which is General Data Protection Regulation.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
Braincode Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Kościerzyna at ul. Marii Skłodowskiej-Curie 36D/1, entered into the National Court Register [KRS] – register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Gdańsk-Północ [Gdańsk-North] in Gdańsk, 8th Economic Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000593431, NIP number [tax identification number]: 5911697936, REGON number [national company registry number]: 36329980000000, with the seed capital to amount of 5000,00 PLN, represented by: Anton Koval – Chief Executive Officer.
PERSONAL DETAILS AND PRIVACY
If you’d like to use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal details. Your data will be processed in accordance to the reasonings stated below, related to the functioning of the Service or providing the Newsletter service.
The reasoning of processing data:
Depending on your choice, it can be:
- providing services offered on the website,
- sending out the Newsletter.
The grounds on data processing:
- the agreement on the provision of services or the actions taken on your demand, aimed to conclude the agreement (Art. 6 Section 1, F, GDPR),
- legal bound, for example related to accountancy (Art. 6 Section 1, F, GDPR),,
- your acceptance of the agreement in our Service – if you are willing to accept it (Art. 6 Section 1, F, GDPR),
- our legally binded interest aiming to defend or indicate the complaints (Art. 6 Section 1, F, GDPR),,
- our legally binded interest (Art. 6 Section 1, F, GDPR), in this case, meaning:
- processing the data in regards to analytics;
- examining the customers satisfaction.
Providing with data:
- voluntary, however in some cases it can be necessary to conclude the agreement
Result of not providing data:
Depending on reasoning:
- no access to using the services available at the Service
- not receiving the information about the recent activities of the company, the news and offers available at the Service (Newsletter)
- not being able to send out any queries through the forms available at the Service
Ability to withdraw your data:
Processing data until the moment of your withdrawal stays legal.
DURATION OF PROCESSING DATA
We will be processing your data only during the time when it’s based on legal basis, therefore until the moment when:
- we won’t be legally binded to process your data
- there won’t be any possibility of settling claims associated with the agreement concluded through the Service by both Parties
- you would withdraw the permission of processing your data
- your resistance against processing your data would be accepted – in case when the legal ground of processing your data was either justified interest of the administrator or the data were processed in terms of the direct marketing
SAFETY OF DATA
While processing your data, we use the organisational and technical resources according to the current law. We are using the SSL encryption.
Moreover, you have the right to:
- access your personal details;
- change your personal details;
- delete your personal details;
- limit the processing;
- demand transferring your data to a different administrator;
You also have the right to:
- resist against processing your data:
- based on the reasons associated with your particular situation – against processing your data, based on Art. 6 Section 1 l.f. GDPR (on the legally regulated interests pursued by the administrator)
- if the personal details are processed as a part of direct marketing, including profiling, dependable on the range of processing related with indirect marketing
Contact us if you’d like to use your rights.
If you believe that the processing of your data is incompatible with current law, you can file a complaint to the supervisory body.
Our Service, same as the most of the web services, uses so called Cookies (cookie files). These files:
- are saved on your device (PC, mobile, etc.);
- allow you to use all the functions of the Service;
- do not make any changes in the settings of your device.
Using the settings of your browser, at anytime you can:
- delete the cookie files;
- block using Cookies in the future..
In our Service, we use the cookie files to:
- save the information on your session;
- share the functions of the Service.
To learn how to manage the cookie files, including how to turn them off, you can use the ‘Help’ section in your browser. You can find these information by pressing the F1 button while using your browser. Moreover, you can find the right tips on the following subpages, depending on the browser that you’re currently using.
- Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge.
If you won’t turn off using the Cookies in the settings of your browser, it means that you agree to use them.
You can find more information on cookies at Wikipedia.
OUTSIDE SUBJECTS / RECEIVERS OF DATA
We use the services of the outside subjects, which can acquire your data.
The list below presents the possible outside subjects::
- the subject that helps to optimize the Service*
- the subject strictly related to the emailing system
- the subject – web host
- the subject that allows the communication at the Service
- the subject that provides us with the technical support
- public authorities, in the range that we are bound to provide them with data according to the current law
TRANSFERING PERSONAL DATA TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE OF THE EUROPEAN UNION
* According to that, your personal details can be also processed by the subjects from outside of the European Union. The right level of protection of your data is maintained through the secure regulations and the participation of these subjects in the Privacy Shield (EU-USA), established by the European Commission as a set of principles that guarantee the right protection of your privacy.
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
Would you like to use your rights on the data protection?
Contact us here: